Walk for the Wild Photography Contest
California Wilderness Coalition
30 May, 2014 12:00 am to 26 Sep, 2014 3:00 pm
DUE TO WEBSITE COMPLICATIONS PLEASE EMAIL PHOTO ENTRIES DIRECTLY TO
email@example.com THE PHOTO CONTEST HOST. Thank you and I apologize for this inconvenience.
Walk for the Wild: 50th anniversary celebration of the Wilderness Act
Saturday, September 27, 2014 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. at Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden in Claremont, California.
WALK FOR THE WILD: Includes a mile walk which you can register online for (lhttp://www.active.com/claremont-ca/walking/races/walk-for-the-wild-a-50th-anniversary-celebration-of-the-wilderness-act-2014?int=). Registration fee ($12) includes a t shirt and goody bag. You may start your walk anytime from 9 a.m. to noon.
WILDERNESS FESTIVAL: From 12:30 p.m. - 4 p.m. there will be live music, booths of organizations related to wilderness, fun family-friendly activities, a beer garden, food trucks, and information about how you can be involved in protecting and enjoying our wilderness areas!
RULES OF PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST:
- You must take the photo of "What Wilderness means to you" open to interpretation.
- One entry per person.
- Upload your photo to this website with your name, date, and contact information. All photos will be printed out as an 8x10 and displayed at the Walk for the Wild event. Wilderness Festival attendees will be able to vote for their favorite photo. Photos must be submitted by 3pm on Friday, September 26th.
- Contest winners will be notified by e-mail or phone.
- Winners do not have to be present to win.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place= Camping gear!
EMAIL PHOTO ENTRIES DIRECTLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org DUE TO WEBSITE COMPLICATIONS